If you think you might have lost your eCard in your email, no worries! If you aren’t sure if it has expired yet or not, you can also check!
1. Go to American Heart Association’s Verify eCard page here.
2. Enter your first and last name in addition to your email!
3. It will ask your security question, but if you forgot the answer, you can choose to have the answer emailed to you.
4. Any CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. certification courses you have taken will pop-up and you can re-download them and send them to your employer/credentialing agency!
5. If it says “inactive,” it is time to renew your certification card! Click here to find a class!