Which CPR Class Do I Want?

You have a couple of options when it comes to CPR classes. If you are asking yourself, “Which CPR Class do I Need?” you are not alone. Luckily, we have come out with this little infographic to give you a little bit of an idea of what is included in each course. All of the courses listed are American Heart Association courses. The CPR AED and BLS Provider course are very similar, but the BLS Provider course is geared towards those working in the healthcare setting with a team. The CPR AED course is for non-healthcare workers that might need the certification for their job, or would like to know CPR to be prepared in emergencies. Common occupations that require CPR AED courses are athletic trainers, teachers, bus drivers, coaches, and more.

The First Aid certification is great for people that spend a lot of time with kids, like to be outdoors often, and those who just want to know what the most recent evidence-based recommendations for first aid are! If you live near the 101 & 202 in Arizona, East Valley CPR is located in Chandler and offers these courses here. If you have a group of six people or more, you can also email paige@eastvalleycpr.com to set up a time and we can come to you! So many more lives could be saved if more people knew how to perform CPR efficiently! A large portion of cardiac arrests are witnessed by someone, but few people know how to perform high quality chest compressions or know what to do in an emergency situation.

What do you think?